22nd December 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?

Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech and have taken Rs. 6 Lacs from SBI Education Loan. I want to study PGDM now in IIM and want to take an Education Loan again. I came to know that I have to consolidate my Education Loan. Can you provide me the details of consolidation of Education Loan?

Related Questions:
20th July 2023, 05:48 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?

Education loan consolidation is the process of combining multiple education loans into a single loan. This can be helpful if you have multiple loans with different interest rates or repayment terms. Consolidating your loans can also simplify your repayment process and make it easier to manage your finances.
There are a few things to keep in mind when consolidating your education loans:
  • Interest rates: When you consolidate your loans, you will need to choose a new interest rate. The interest rate you choose will affect the amount of interest you pay over the life of the loan.
  • Repayment terms: When you consolidate your loans, you will also need to choose new repayment terms. The repayment terms you choose will affect how much you need to pay each month and how long it takes you to repay the loan.
  • Fees: There may be fees associated with consolidating your loans. These fees can vary from lender to lender, so it is important to shop around and compare fees before you choose a lender.
If you are considering consolidating your education loans, there are a few things you can do to get started:
  • Check your eligibility: Not all education loans can be consolidated. Check with your lender to see if your loan is eligible for consolidation.
  • Shop around for the best deal: There are many different lenders that offer education loan consolidation. Shop around to compare interest rates, fees, and other terms and conditions.
  • Get pre-approved: Before you apply for a new loan, get pre-approved. This will give you an idea of how much you can borrow and what the interest rate will be.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?