21st September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?

Hello Sir,
I need an education loan for amount Rs 6,00,000. I want to do my MBA. However my father is retired now. Will I be able to get an education loan? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  3. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  5. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  6. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  14. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  16. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
22nd July 2017, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I need an education loan for amount Rs 6,00,000. I want to do my MBA. However my father is retired now. Will I be able to get an education loan? Please reply.

Yes, you can get education loan of Rs 6 Lakhs to study MBA if your father is retired. You have to provide some other security for the education loan like Bank Deposits, Property Guarantee, LIC Policy etc. Based on the above security, college you admitted and course education loan is sanctioned. The bank manager will assess your documents and based on it, he will take a decision. If you provide any one of the above security, then it is possible to get an education loan to study MBA. It is better to contact the bank branch in person to know the rules and regulations for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?