13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech and working in Infosys. I am earning Rs. 27,000 per month. Now I want to study M.Tech. My problem is, I am financially weak, so I want to take an Education Loan for studying M.Tech course. I have all the documents with me but I don’t have any guarantor. So, I can get an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  3. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  4. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  5. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  6. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  8. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  10. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  11. Whether my sister become Guarantor to apply for an Education Loan if my father died?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  14. Is there any way of Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 305000?
  15. Can I get Tax Deduction if taking Education Loan of Rs. 3,50,000 Lacs?
  16. Can I make my Brother a Guarantor while applying for an Education Loan?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  18. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
21st December 2015, 06:35 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?

It's nice that you have shown your interest in doing post graduation. Yes definitely you can take educational loan without guarantor for doing M tech course.

**For this you have first look take admission in M tech course. Then visit to the nearest bank branch office then fill the application form for educational loan and submit it with relevant documents such as registration slip with you got at the time of admission. Your loan will be sanctioned after validating through the bank official.

**One thing I make you clear that you got admission GATE score in any AICTE approved Institutions when you will get stipend of 12400 per month. This amount will help you in paying the fee or paying the loan amount to the bank.
24th September 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?

I am a 10 year experienced professional working with a corporate company. I wish to pursue my post grad in MBA from UK.. I will need loan of 15 lac, I have a good credit score till date, but I do not have a guarantor or any properties myself.. Will I be able to get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?