11th November 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Time taken to sanction Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BTech course?

Hello everyone, I have a desire to study BTech course. I am preparing for various BTech entrance exams. I will do this BTech course with the help of an education loan. So, can you tell me what time it will take to sanction an education loan by Allahabad Bank? Please tell me immediately.

23rd November 2018, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken to sanction Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BTech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have a desire to study BTech course. I am preparing for various BTech entrance exams. I will do this BTech course with the help of an education loan. So, can you tell me what time it will take to sanction an education loan by Allahabad Bank? Please tell me immediately.

Generally, banks will sanction the education loan in less than 10 to 20 days. Students have to submit the required documents to avail education loans in time. Some banks will sanction the education loan amount in less than 7 days, if the documents are fine and students secured admission in reputed colleges like IITs, NITs, etc. Therefore, the time taken to sanction the education loan amount differs from one bank to another. The aspirant can contact the Allahabad Bank in person for exact details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?