23rd March 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship?

Respected Sir, I have scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board examination and now I want to apply for the PM Scholarship so I want to know am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
31st August 2017, 08:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship?

First thing I would like to let you know that PM scholarship after Class 10th is provided for pursuing higher studies school degree from a school whose monthly is less than 1500 per month and to too a single girl child ( girl candidate having no siblings ) who have managed to secure 60% marks or 6.2 CGPA in their Class 10th.

So having completed your Class 10th with 9 CGPA you are eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for Class 12th studies if you satisfy all above norms.

For more details and to apply for the same examination you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?