19th March 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.V.Sc in Tamil Nadu?

Sir
I want to study B.V.Sc in Tamil Nadu.
For this course I am eligible for applying
education loan from any bank?
Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
20th March 2015, 08:57 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.V.Sc in Tamil Nadu?

Eligibility to get the Education Loan:

* The Student should be an Indian National.

* Secured admission to professional / technical courses through entrance test/ selection process.

* Secured admission to foreign institutions.

If You have all the above qualifications then your eligible for applying for bank Education Loan.
21st March 2015, 12:01 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.V.Sc in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I want to study B.V.Sc in Tamil Nadu.
For this course I am eligible for applying
education loan from any bank?
Kindly tell me about this immediately.
In Tamil Nadu one of the reputed University from which students pursue their Veterinary Science, Food technology course is TANUVAS i.e. Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.

In TANUVAS there are four courses offered for Under graduate scheme they are
  • 5 years Program of Bachelors of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry - BVSc and AH
  • 4 years Program of Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology) – BTech (FT)
  • 4 years Program of Bachelor of Technology (Poultry Production Technology) – BTech (PPT) and
  • 4 years Program of Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology) – BTech (DT)

Loan process::

Education loan is provided by almost all the leading banks i.e. Private and Public sector banks. It has a aim to provide financial help to deserving and meritorious students of Indian Nationals for pursuing higher studies in India. Studies include UG, PG and any other form of degree which needs lacks of money to invest.

Private loan providers are:
  • Credila
  • Avanse

Nationalized banks are:
  • State Bank of India
  • Punjab National Bank
  • IDBI Bank and more..

Eligibility for getting loan approved:
  • Should be Indian and second should have got admission in recognized institutions in India after completion of 10+2. Most importantly, there is a cut off percentage marks for reserved category and also for General category for equivalent or last qualifying class or degree. For general, its 60% and for SC/ST/OBC, its 50%.
  • Loan will be provided for the fees payable to the school or college or hostel, examination fees, library fees, laboratory fees, expense on books or equipments, Caution deposit, Building fund, Travel expense, passage money for studies in abroad and more.
  • Once the loan is approved which is post documentation and verification of collateral (if any). Interest rates vary from bank to bank. For interest rates you need to visit official sites (mentioned below).

Private:
  • www.credila.com/‎
  • www.avanse.com

Public Sector:
  • https://www.sbi.co.in
  • www.hdfcbank.com
  • https://www.pnbindia.in
  • www.axisbank.com
  • www.idbi.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?