25th October 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS being an NIOS student?

Hi everyone, I am from NIOS Board student and I am preparing for NEET-UG. I want to study MBBS. So, I would like to know that I can get an Education Loan as I belong to NIOS student? Please reply asap.

31st October 2018, 05:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS being an NIOS student?

If you have studied PCB stream from NIOS, which is a recognized board for open schooling, then surely you will be eligible for NEET UG. Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in class 12th with PCB stream.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counselling, based on your rank in NEET.
1st November 2018, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS being an NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am from NIOS Board student and I am preparing for NEET-UG. I want to study MBBS. So, I would like to know that I can get an Education Loan as I belong to NIOS student? Please reply asap.

Yes, you can get an education loan to study MBBS being a NIOS student. The NIOS is one of the recognized boards in India like CBSE, State Board, etc. You should have secured admission to the MBBS course through an entrance test or merit based selection process to avail an education loan. You should have good academic record and should submit the necessary documents for getting an education loan to study MBBS. You should be an Indian national to get an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?