26th December 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study BCA(H) being an NIOS student?

Hi everyone, I am from NIOS Board student and I am preparing for my Board exam. I want to study BCA(H). So, I would like to know that I can get an Education Loan as I belong to NIOS student? Please reply asap.

29th December 2018, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study BCA(H) being an NIOS student?

If you have secured admission at any recognized college for your BCA (H), then you can surely apply for education loan at any reputed bank nearby your residence.

NIOS has nothing to do with your education loan and also it is a recognized open school. There shouldn't be any problem with your open schooling qualification.
30th December 2018, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study BCA(H) being an NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am from NIOS Board student and I am preparing for my Board exam. I want to study BCA(H). So, I would like to know that I can get an Education Loan as I belong to NIOS student? Please reply asap.

Yes, you can get an education loan to study BCA (H) course being a NIOS student. The NIOS is one of the recognized boards in India. Therefore, you can get an education loan to study higher education. You should have scored very good marks in the qualifying examinations and should have secured admission to the course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail an education loan from banks. Your parents should be co-borrowers for the education loan. You can contact any nationalized banks near your permanent resident to avail an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?