7th July 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study MBBS at any private college?

Hi, I am going to give 12th board exam. My aim is to get admission in government medical college but if unfortunately, I did not get admission in government college then can I get student loan to study in private college as my parent are not able to afford my studying in private medical college for MBBS.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get education loan to study MBBS at any private college?
  3. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?
  4. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBBS in a Private Medical College?
  5. How much amount a bank can grant as education loan to study MBBS in a private college? Rate of interest, repayment period and maximum tenure?
  6. Which bank will grant me an education loan to study MBBS from private colleges in India? Mortgage and conditions for it?
  7. Will I be able to pay Loan amount of Rs. 30 Lacs if study MBBS in any Private college?
  8. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  9. Can I get education loan to study MBBS if my father has a job in Dubai? -- [New]
  10. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  11. Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?
  12. Is it possible for me to get 35 lakhs as education loan for pursuing MBBS in India from a private college?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  14. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  15. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  16. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  17. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
7th July 2017, 09:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study MBBS at any private college?

Yes, of course you can get education loan to study MBBS at any private college. Several top banks have extended helping hands to parents to finance medical studies by the way of offering education loans.List of top 5 banks where you can avail education loan in the most convenient way are as under :-

SBI Education Loan

IDBI Bank Education Loan

HDFC Bank Student Loan

Education Loan of Punjab National Bank

Bank Of Baroda Educational Loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?