7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan from Syndicate Bank to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) course?

Hi everyone, I want to do MSc in Clinical Psychology. But the amount is huge so I have decided to take an education loan from Syndicate Bank. Please tell me can I get an education loan from Syndicate Bank to study this MSc course?

10th September 2019, 01:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan from Syndicate Bank to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do MSc in Clinical Psychology. But the amount is huge so I have decided to take an education loan from Syndicate Bank. Please tell me can I get an education loan from Syndicate Bank to study this MSc course?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Syndicate Bank to study the MSc (Clinical Psychology) course. You should have obtained admission to the MSc (Clinical Psychology) through an entrance test / merit based selection process to avail an education loan in Syndicate Bank. The college should be recognized by the UGC/AICTE/Government for availing an education loan from Syndicate Bank. You have to provide necessary margin and security (based on the loan amount) for availing an education loan in Syndicate Bank. The Syndicate Bank website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?