7th September 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for an education loan in United Bank of India to study BTech in NIT Manipur?

Sir, I would like to know what are the conditions to get an education loan from United Bank of India? I am interested to get an education loan because I want to study BTech. So if I get admission in NIT Manipur then I can apply for an education loan from this Bank?

10th September 2019, 05:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an education loan in United Bank of India to study BTech in NIT Manipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I would like to know what are the conditions to get an education loan from United Bank of India? I am interested to get an education loan because I want to study BTech. So if I get admission in NIT Manipur then I can apply for an education loan from this Bank?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in United Bank of India to study BTech course in the NIT, Manipur. The National Institute of Technology, Manipur is one of the reputed institutes in India. Therefore, you are eligible to get an education loan from United Bank of India to study the BTech course. You can get a maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India through United Bank of India. You have to provide necessary security and margin for availing an education loan from the United Bank of India. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th September 2019, 10:57 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an education loan in United Bank of India to study BTech in NIT Manipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you secured B.Tech admission in NIT Manipur through the appropriate selection process and cleared the qualifying examination then definitely you are eligible to apply for Educational loan in United Bank of India. Since NIT is one of the reputed university in India so there is no doubt your eligible for Education in Union Bank of India. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?