2nd February 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for an education loan to study B.Tech at IDBI and Syndicate Bank? Which bank is good between them?

Respected sir, I want to apply for an education loan to study B.Tech at IDBI Bank and Syndicate Bank. How to apply for it? Which bank is good between for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  2. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Education Loan online in IDBI Bank?
  6. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank? -- [New]
  7. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  9. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Margin under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. What to do to get job in IDBI after graduation? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification for various post?
  14. Does IDBI Bank charges application fee for applying an Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  16. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  17. Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
14th February 2017, 05:54 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan to study B.Tech at IDBI and Syndicate Bank? Which bank is good between them?

You are interested to take an education loan for B.Tech course either from IDBI bank or Syndicate Bank. You want to know which bank is good for taking an education loan. Both Banks are good. In my opinion you have to take education loan from Syndicate Bank. The main reason is that is a nationalized bank so you will get lot of benefit such as less interest rates, interest subsidy (if applicable) etc.

Documents required:

--Xerox copy of the academic qualification

--color photograph

--identity and address proof photocopy

--Registration slip which you got at the time of admission

Following are the procedure you have to follow for applying the education loan:

--firstly visit to nearest bank branch through which you want to take the education loan.

--Fill the form and submit it with relevant documents.

--Your form will be firstly validated with the bank official then after it will be sanctioned
within 15 days after the validation.

--Since you belong to any category such as SC/ST/OBC. Then, submit the Xerox copy of the category certificate then to get interest subsidy too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?