28th March 2022, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan up to 5 lakhs for my further studies after Nursing?

Sir/mam i want to get my admission in private college like rr school of nursing in gurgaon. Can i get education loan up to 5 lakhs for my further studies? Please reply me as soon as possible. And please help me in choosing a better college for bsc nursing.

29th March 2022, 09:56 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get education loan up to 5 lakhs for my further studies after Nursing?

Almost all the banks extend loan facility to the students of professional courses.

Nursing being one of the professional course, most of the banks would provide you a loan for the course.

You have to secure the seat first in the college of your choice and then approach the bank for the loan facility.
31st March 2022, 08:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan up to 5 lakhs for my further studies after Nursing?

Can I get education loan up to 5 lakhs for my further studies after Nursing?

The candidate can definitely get an education loan up to 5 lakhs for further studies after nursing.

Given banks offer loan easily:

1. Axis bank,

2. ICICI bank,

3. HDFC bank,

4. State bank of India,

5. Punjab bank.
31st March 2022, 09:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for loan from any bank for further education.

There are various banks that provide education loan at various rates of interest.

For loan upto 4 lacs, no collateral security is required.

And for loan above 7.5 lacs , collateral security as well as third party gurantee is required.

Loan is granted by bank , provided they are satisfied with the financial stability of candidate as well as the institution in which one is taking admission.

The institute must have good placement record, and they can gurantee availability of job after tge candidate pass out from their college/university.
31st March 2022, 10:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can get an educational loan for further studies. But you must have the following documents.

1) Mark sheets of academic qualifications.

2) Copy of admission letter of the Institute along with fees schedule.

3) Bank Statement or Pass Book of last 6 months

4) KYC documents

5) Identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?