11th July 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get 7 lakhs per year education loan for doing MBBS?

Can I get education loan for study MBBS which is up to 7 lakhs pr annum? Can you please give me the details on this? Which banks I can start applying for getting the loan? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

18th November 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get 7 lakhs per year education loan for doing MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get education loan for study MBBS which is up to 7 lakhs pr annum? Can you please give me the details on this? Which banks I can start applying for getting the loan? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!
Education loan is offered to students by many nationalized banks and private banks for studying the MBBS course. Education loan is offered for actual college fees, laboratory fees, examination fees, hostel fees, purchase of books/equipment etc. Students have to contact a State Bank of India or PNB or any other nationalized banks for getting an education loan. An officer in the branch may explain about the possibilities of getting Rs 7 lakhs per year. The applicant has to provide Collateral Security for the education loan amount in the form of land or building or flat or shop or mutual fund or government bonds. The applicant has to apply with a letter of admission, fee schedule, address proof, income proof of parents, salary slips, bank statements etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?