18th July 2014, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan without residence of my own?

Can i get education loan without residence on ownership or on my own name? What if I don't have home but live on high rented flat?

20th July 2014, 11:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan without residence of my own?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan even if you/your parents do not own a house. There is no bar like one has to own a house or land in order to avail education loan. Your family should have a regular source of income and you should have good academic record in the past, present and future to avail the education loan easily. However, you will not be able to avail the loan wherein the amount is very high for which mortgage of property like house is needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?