1st March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy with 9.7 CGPA in India and moved to UK for pursuing Master’s degree in same field with the education loan provided by ICICI Bank. After completion of my Master's I want to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences also in UK. So, I want to apply for an education loan. In this case ICICI Bank in India extend my education loan for PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  4. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether my ICICI Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if I met with an accident?
  6. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  7. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  8. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  9. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study PhD(Economics) in Europe?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  12. Can I do my PhD from US after doing Masters in India?
  13. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  14. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  15. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  16. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA if my father has ICICI NRI Account?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  18. Education Loan scheme to study PhD in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
8th April 2016, 10:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?

Yes, your loan can be extended in ICICI bank to help you pursue PhD course. However, it depends on various factors, after analysing which the bank will take the final decision. It depends on factors like the institute you will pursue the course, the total loan amount, etc. You need to consult the concerned bank from which you took loan regarding the further extension of loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?