1st March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?

Hello Friends,
I want to know about the system which controls education loan scheme in India. I have applied for an education loan for my B.Tech course but unfortunately my application got denied by the Bank. So, I want to know which authority controls education loan system and what are its terms and conditions?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate? -- [New]
  4. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  5. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  7. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  9. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  10. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  11. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  12. Education loan for BAMS course?
  13. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  14. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  16. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  17. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
8th April 2016, 09:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?

Reserve Bank of India controls all loan schemes including education loan scheme. However, the government of India has a upper hand as it formulates many decisions of RBI. In your case, your loan request might got rejected due to some reasons over which RBI or government do not have any say. It can be rejected due to the concerned bank' s internal policies. Hence, contact the concerned bank and get to know the real reason behind the rejection and the detailed terms and conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?