15th April 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA if my father has ICICI NRI Account?

Hello,
I am an ICICI NRI Account Holder.
My son want to do MS in USA. I would like to
take Education Loan for my son for his MS course.
Please guide me how to get it.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  3. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  4. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  6. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  7. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  10. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. Should I have to open Student Account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan if already have a Saving Account?
  12. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  13. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  14. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  15. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  18. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
1st May 2015, 12:25 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA if my father has ICICI NRI Account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am an ICICI NRI Account Holder.
My son want to do MS in USA. I would like to
take Education Loan for my son for his MS course.
Please guide me how to get it.
With Regards.
If you are looking for any Indian bank then you must be Indian by citizenship. If your son is aspiring to study MS course in USA then he should have admission letter with detailed information of the university from which he will going to pursue.

Various banks of India provide financial support to the meritorious students who are seeking admission for technical course or higher studies in abroad. Loan amount will cover examination fees, library fees, hostel fees, traveling, books and various other expenses.

Interest rates vary from banks to banks for an Example Axis bank provides more than 14% of interest rate whereas PNB provides only 12.75% of interest rates. (It might differ please check official site for interest rates).

As you are cleared with the eligibility criteria and procedure, few documents you need to arrange in order to process the loan, they are bank application, passport size photograph, proof of address, age proof, PAN of student, letter of admission, qualifying examination mark sheets, prospectus of the college where fees structure is mentioned, details of assets and liabilities you are holding, if the loan is collaterally secure by mortgage of IP, copy of title deed, valuation certificate and non encumbrance certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?