15th December 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. How much money I get by gate scholarship? Can I get it after studying in private college?

16th December 2015, 06:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?

AICTE offers scholarship for all GATE qualified and eligible candidates.

The scholarship amount offered is Rs. 12,400/- per month for 2 years.

GATE scholarship is offered for the candidates who have qualified in GATE examination and have secured admission in any of the recognized college through counselling process.

If you have taken admission in any of the private college, you cannot avail GATE scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?