22nd February 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for applying AICTE GATE scholarship? What is the procedure followed for AICTE GATE Scholarship?

What is the last date for applying AICTE GATE scholarship? What is the procedure followed for AICTE GATE Scholarship? Can you please help me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon on this.!

23rd February 2016, 08:22 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the last date for applying AICTE GATE scholarship? What is the procedure followed for AICTE GATE Scholarship?

AICTE provides stipend or scholarship to all the GATE qualified students who get admission in M.Tech program in any AICTE approved institute through GATE score. You want to know about the last date for filling the application form and procedure for filling the application.

>>Basically the last date for filling the online application at the AICTE website is 31st August 2016. But you can fill the application form after that too.

Procedure for filling the online application:

>>Before filling the online application, you have to know your college ID and student ID which is provided by college authority.

>>After getting these ID, Visit to the official Website of AICTE.

>>click ‘student’ section. Click ‘scholarship’ option.

>>Then click on ‘DBT scholarship’.

>>choose ‘scholarship for GATE/GPAT qualified students’

>>Then a new page will open in which you have to enter college ID and student ID.

>>After entering these ID’s, application form will open in which you have to enter your personal details, bank details, GATE score card details and then submit it.

>>You have to upload the scanned copy of GATE score card, AADHAR Card, Bank passbook in pdf format.

>>After submitting the form, it is validated by college authority.

>>Your stipend or scholarship of Rs. 12400 per month is credited to your bank account directly when your attendance is uploaded to the AICTE website.

23rd September 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date for applying AICTE GATE scholarship? What is the procedure followed for AICTE GATE Scholarship?

What if the application had some errors/ correction and the verification couldn't be completed within one year.can the student still get the scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?