13th June 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Mahatma Gandhi National Merit being a 12th Humanities student?

Hi friends, I want to apply in Mahatma Gandhi National Merit as I am studying in 12th with Humanities. I know that this scholarship is for HS candidates. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

17th June 2018, 05:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Mahatma Gandhi National Merit being a 12th Humanities student?

On the basis of 12th with Humanities Science, you can not get Mahatma Gandhi National Merit scholarship. This scholarship is given to the top rank holders in 12th board with PCM/BPC subject from each State.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?