22nd January 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem to get an education loan if awarded scholarship being a BTech 1st semester student?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BTech and I have got a scholarship. However, the amount is very low so I need an education loan for my BTech course. I have got admission recently and currently studying in 1st semester. I would like to know that I can face any difficulty to get an education loan because of the scholarship?

18th February 2019, 07:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem to get an education loan if awarded scholarship being a BTech 1st semester student?

No, you won't face any issues if you are getting any scholarships. Just make sure you have got admission at a recognised college and you will get education loan according to your expenses for the course. If you are getting any scholarship, then it will benefit you because the loan amount will be reduced.

Hence, no need to worry just apply for education loan and don't worry about anything. A scholarship will help you reduce your EMI and it will be beneficial in long term.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?