21st February 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if I am studying in 12th? What are those exams which I need to get prepared for applying scholarship?

Can you tell me? if I study at grade 12.can I get a scholarship? if I want to exam how can I do? do I exam like the other student? What are those exams which I need to get prepared for applying scholarship? I want the information soon so kindly help me to proceed further and make sure that I will get the scholarship without fail.

25th October 2022, 06:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if I am studying in 12th? What are those exams which I need to get prepared for applying scholarship?

Some of the scholarship for class 12 passed students

INSPIRE scholarship
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
National Scholarship Test
Combined Councelling Board scholarship
College Admission Scholarship Application.

CASA
Any student who has completed class 12th from a recognised board are eligible to apply.
Those who have completed their graduation are also eligible.

Thus candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying to any scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?