21st January 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for scholarship in Chennai for Guwahati domicile student?

hello everyone
I am studying in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
in 1st year and want to get scholarship....
I have completed 12th in Guwahati, Assam
this is my hometown but I am studying B.Tech
in Chennai so I am eligible for applying in any scholarship?
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being an Engineering student?
  3. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  5. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  6. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D Entrance Test for domicile student of Bihar who is studying M.Phil in MP?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship for B.Pharmacy 3rd year student?
  9. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply in Central Scholarship for 2nd PUC student?
  11. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  13. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  14. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
  15. How to get the scholarship of Chennai CIPET?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  17. Scholarship for B.Tech student in 1st year?
  18. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
23rd March 2018, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for scholarship in Chennai for Guwahati domicile student?

You can't apply for state government scholarship, if you are domicile of a different state. There are central government scholarship, which is offered by MHRD, you can apply for it.

There are even some scholarships given by various private organisations. You can get it by appearing in the written exam, based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?