25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if secured 82% in 12th BSEB and my father's annual income is Rs. 30000? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I have got 82% in my 12th BSEB Board exam and my father's annual income is Rs. 30000. Can I get any scholarship? Please tell me the procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip? -- [New]
  2. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th BSEB and having Rs. 36000 family income per annum?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  4. How can I apply for Government scholarship if secured 78% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  5. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 87.38% in 10th RBSE and having annual income of above 5 lacs?
  6. How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured 80.14% in 10th BSEB?
  8. How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing 12th BSEB?
  9. How to apply for scholarship if parent's annual income is less than 2 Lacs?
  10. Scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student whose family income is 2.5 lacs p.a.?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  12. Eligibility for Central Government Scholarship for Minority student?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for OBC reservation if my fathers annual income is below 4 Lakhs?
  15. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.4% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Can I apply for NATA if secured 62.50% in 12th BSEB?
  17. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  18. Scholarships for a B.Tech ST student who has secured 52% in 12th Science?
4th July 2017, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if secured 82% in 12th BSEB and my father's annual income is Rs. 30000? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got 82% in my 12th BSEB Board exam and my father's annual income is Rs. 30000. Can I get any scholarship? Please tell me the procedure. Thank you!

Yes, you can get a scholarship after completion of 12th BSEB with 82% marks, for higher studies. There are various scholarships available for those students who have completed 12th with 82% marks and with Rs 30,000 annual income. Many scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income. As you have scored over 80% marks and your family income is also low, you are eligible. You can apply online or offline as per the requirement to get a scholarship. Scholarships available for the 12th BSEB students are given below;

Post Matric Scholarship - Bihar - Official Website

Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?