14th January 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study M.Sc(Zoology) having secured 69% in UG?

Respected Sir,
I have done my B.Sc(Zoology) in MK University with 69% marks. Now I want to study M.Sc(Zoology). May I get any scholarship for my Master's degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study M.E. if secured 97.9% in B.E. of WBUT?
  2. Scholarship to study Engineering for an OBC candidate who has secured 83% in 12th standard?
  3. Scholarship available to study B.Pharmacy for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th GSEB?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate?
  5. How can I get a scholarship to complete B.A. being a child of Primary Teacher?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study M.Sc(Zoology) having secured 69% in UG? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  9. List of scholarships available to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 93.6% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?
  11. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  12. Scholarships available to study further for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th?
  13. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS if secured 84.5% in 2nd PUC being a SC student?
  15. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship to study ICSE Executive course if pursuing M.Com final semester and secured 85% in B.Com?
  18. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
4th November 2017, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study M.Sc(Zoology) having secured 69% in UG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have done my B.Sc(Zoology) in MK University with 69% marks. Now I want to study M.Sc(Zoology). May I get any scholarship for my Master's degree?

Yes, you can get scholarships to study an MSc Zoology course, having secured 69% of under graduation studies. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Some of the scholarships available to you are given below;

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Narotam Sekhsharia Scholarship Program - Official Website

The Human Welfare Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?