31st October 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?

Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE? Can you please guide me with the information which I need to follow to get the scholarship now? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any scholarship if I scored 99 marks in IPE First year?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion IPE with 97.8% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  4. Government scholarship scheme for those who have scored 460 out of 470 in IPE?
  5. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship? I have scored 76% marks
  6. Scholarship for a BC-B girl candidate who has secured 8257 rank in EAMCET and scored 977 marks in TS IPE?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship for engineering course if I belong to SC caste?
  8. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  11. Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for candidates from ST and SC caste to get? How to get the scholarship?
  13. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a seat in CBIT? I have scored 87 marks
  15. How many marks I should get in EAMCET and IPE? I am SC caste student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 75% marks in BSEB?
  17. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship in MP board after completion of 12th with 83.4% marks?

1st November 2015, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?

Yes, definitely you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your Intermediate course with an aggregate of 91% marks from a recognised board being a OC candidate. But, to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned conditions, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.

2nd November 2015, 02:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?

No, you are not eligible to avail scholarship.

Scholarship is offered for the candidates who have secured more than 80% marks in class 12 examination and who wish to study higher education.

To avail the scholarship the candidates parental income must be less than Rs.1 lac per annum and the candidate must belong to economically back ward class.

23rd December 2018, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the marks that i should get in jee mains 2019 for scholarship and my caste is oc. Please help me to get seat in your university?
Thank you

1st June 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Do tsicet provide scholarship for oc students getting 86 marks?

11th February 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I got in inter 9.2 percentaga i will get scholarship

23rd August 2020, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I am an oc caste student with surname syed and scored 71% in IPE inter exam can I get scholarship for further studies

31st August 2020, 07:47 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?

Eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE

No, you are not eligible to avail scholarship. Scholarship is offered for the candidates who have secured more than 80% marks in class 12 examination and who wish to study higher education

18th July 2021, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I got 86% In intermidate exams my caste is co I get scholarship or not..

18th July 2021, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I secured 85% in intermidate jam legible for scholarship or not.??

4th June 2022, 12:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have scored 80% and above in their boards exam are eligible for scholarship.

Some of the scholarships for 10th and 12th passed
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
LOreal India for Young wonen
INSPIRE scholarship
Indian Oil Sports Scholarship Scheme
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship etc

Those who have passed 10th and 12th can apply for such scholarship .
The eligibility criteria for each of them differs.

8th July 2022, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting scholarship if I scored 79% in intermediate?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?