21st September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 95% in WBCHSE Intermediate? What amount of scholarship I will get?

Hi,
I have completed my Intermediate with 95% from WBCHSE Board. Am I eligible for any scholarship? If yes, then how much amount I will get?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  2. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks? -- [New]
  5. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  6. Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?
  7. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  8. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  9. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  10. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  12. How can I get my delayed CSS Scholarship if secured 86.2% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  14. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  15. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  16. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  17. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
12th April 2018, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 95% in WBCHSE Intermediate? What amount of scholarship I will get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Intermediate with 95% from WBCHSE Board. Am I eligible for any scholarship? If yes, then how much amount I will get?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarships after completion of WBCHSE Intermediate examinations with 95% marks. You can apply for various scholarships to pursue higher education in West Bengal. For example, you can apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship if your family income is less than Rs 2,50,000 per year. Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship amount varies based on the course. For UG Arts students the scholarship amount is Rs 1000 per month, UG Science & Professional courses it is Rs 1500 per month. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?