19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate?

Sir,
I am Vivek completed 10th with 90.5% and Intermediate with 91.4% from UP Board. I want to study B.Tech in Abroad specially in USA but with scholarship. Please tell me with these percentage can I get scholarship for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  2. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get scholarship to study MS in US?
  4. Rs 10 lakh scholarship for SC/ST from government of AP?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  7. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  9. Scholarship available to study further if secured 89.44% in 10th?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?
  11. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  12. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student? -- [New]
  15. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  17. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  18. Will I get scholarship if secured 99 marks in both 1st and 2nd year of intermediate?
8th September 2015, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate?

We cannot decide or expect whether you can scholarship based on your 10th standard and 12th standard Board examinations because, it depends on several factors like SAT, TOEFL/IELTS examinations score, how much before you have applied for admission in the university, etc. If you have secured good SAT, TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores and if you have applied for admission at least 4 to 5 months before commencement of semester, you can get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?