13th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I repay Loan amount in 3 years if studying PGDM in Manipal University with a payment duration of 5 years?

Sir,
I have got an admission in Manipal University for PGDM course with an education loan of ICICI Bank. The duration of payment is 5 years. I want to know that I can pay the loan amount in 3 years also?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  2. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  5. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  6. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  8. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  9. Lost my ICET Admit card, what to do now? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  11. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  12. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  13. What are the various courses available in medical field other than MBBS? Which are the exams conducted?
  14. Can i pursue Ph.D. after completing PGDM (M) degree?
  15. How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?
  16. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  17. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  18. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
17th December 2015, 12:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I repay Loan amount in 3 years if studying PGDM in Manipal University with a payment duration of 5 years?

Yes you can repay the Loan in 3 years also as there is no problem if you want to repay the Loan amount in less time.
So you just need to contact the Bank regarding your wish to repay the Loan back in 3 years instead of 5 years and all the rest of the process will be said to you by the Bank.
This provision is there for Educational Loans so you need not worry about the repayment of Loan in less duration of time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?