6th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?

Hello,
If a candidate taken Education Loan from Financial Institution for his education and does not get job after completion of the course then how much time financial institution give to candidate for repay the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  2. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  3. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  5. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  6. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  7. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  8. Details about job after completing B.Tech in Civil engineering to repay the loan amount?
  9. Are the results of AP ICICI Nov Batch declared? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  11. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  12. What is the scope of diploma in medicine and rehabilitation after BAMS Ayurveda
  13. Solved question papers of GATE for Computer Science for last 5 years?
  14. If a person joins Defence Services he is not required to repay Education Loan?
  15. How to apply online for NEIGRIHMS Entrance exam? How may I get full details for the same?
  16. Can I get educational loan to do my further studies if my family economical condition is very poor?
  17. What is the registration fee for enrolling in CS Course?
  18. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
14th September 2015, 10:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?

The bank will give six months time after the year of completion of the concerned course for which the education loan was taken. After six months, it will ask the concerned loanee to start repaying the loan irrespective of whether he/she has got job or not. You need to comply with this norm in order to get education loan at the beginning of your course. However, if you get job before six months, then the bank will ask to start repaying from the date of your first salary.
15th September 2015, 08:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?

You will be given six months time after the completion of the course for which the Educational Loan was taken.
You must start repaying the Loan amount in installments after six months from when your course gets over.
You can also start repaying from the day you want to but you must start your payment within six months of completion of your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?