20th October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?

Hi,
I have taken Education Loan of Rs. 6,00,000. I am regularly paying its EMI. Still I have some excess money. Should I invest this money into the market or should I use this money to repay my Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How to increase EMI tenure of Education Loan repayment? -- [New]
  2. Should not the EMI be less on Education Loans?
  3. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  4. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brotherÂ’s education?
  5. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brotherÂ’s education?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  8. Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?
  9. What is the rules of Repayment of Education Loan in Bank of India if a candidate doesn't get placement after completing education?
  10. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
  11. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
  13. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
  14. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  16. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  17. Complete procedure to get education loan?
  18. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
21st October 2015, 02:32 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?

As you have taken a education loan of 6 lakh. Now It’s nice that you are regularly paying Equal Monthly Installment (EMI). EMI includes your principal amount as well as interest too.

**As you said that you have some amount. If you use this money in paying the education loan then following are the benefits for you:

--EMI amount will be reduced.

--Since you paid the principal amount so the interest is also reduced.

--you can also reduce your EMI tenure too.

**So it’s up to you. You can use money to repay the education loan or to invest in the Market to get the profit.
21st October 2015, 06:42 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?

In hard times of financial crisis, the best friend of is the savings of an individual. There are so many ups and downs in our life, so it is better to save money for coming future.

If after paying the EMI of your education loan, you have money left then open an e-fixed deposit in the bank in which you have account like SBI, CBI, Syndicate etc. You can deposit the money in fixed deposit account by net banking and the bank will pay you interest on it.

The best thing is that you can close the fixed deposit account at any time and the deposited money will be automatically credited into your account within seconds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?