14th December 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial assistance to do research if selected for PhD in Bangalore?

Sir/Madam,
I have been selected in Bangalore University PhD entrance exam securing second rank, so far I am not sure about any scholarship that university gives and I am in need of Financial Assistance for my research. Please can you help me in this regard?

17th December 2015, 01:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get financial assistance to do research if selected for PhD in Bangalore?

You will have rely up on the University for your Scholarship and Financial Assistance as there is no course fee for PhD in Bangalore University, so you are not eligible for any Educational Loan.
Since you have qualified with second rank you must get Scholarship from the University when you will be pursuing the course of PhD.
So it is best for you to contact the University Management regarding your problem as they are the ones who can solve your problem.
The last option that you have is to take a Personal Loan of a nominal amount to complete your PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?