15th March 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I take scholarship for my study with 63% marks in 12th?

My percentage in 12th class(M.P. board) is 63.40%.Then i want to ask you on the basis of my percentage Can i take the scholarship for my study.? My economic condition is not proper to pay the collage fees. Can you please guide me in this? Thanks in advance!

29th May 2017, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take scholarship for my study with 63% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My percentage in 12th class(M.P. board) is 63.40%.Then i want to ask you on the basis of my percentage Can i take the scholarship for my study.? My economic condition is not proper to pay the collage fees. Can you please guide me in this? Thanks in advance!

You can apply for National Scholarship Exam (NSE) after completion of 12th with 63% marks. National Scholarship Exam is conducted in English and Regional Language. Candidates who are studying School or Degree or Diploma (any stream & any year) are eligible to apply. You can register for the examination either online or offline. Last date of application is Saturday 30th September 2017. The exam will be held online on Sunday 17th December 2017. The maximum amount of National Scholarship Exam is Rs 31,000. You can find the details in the National Scholarship Exam website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?