15th January 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed student from Bihar be eligible to apply for UPTU entrance exam?

Is the student who qualify 10+2 from bihar, can elligible to apply the uptu entrance exam form?

Related Questions:
  1. Will a Bihar board 12th pass student be eligible to give the entrance exam of UPTU?
  2. Am I eligible for UPTU SEE? I am doing 12th CBSE from Bihar
  3. If I pass BSc Biotech with first division then will I be eligible to apply for AIIMS entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  5. Will a Bihar Board 12th student be eligible to give IIT JEE entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility to appear in AIPMT and NEET for 12th passed Bihar Board student?
  7. Should I apply for ITI entrance exam? What;s the fee structure of this course? I have done 10th and 12th through Bihar board
  8. Am I eligible to appear in SCRA entrance exam if waiting for 12th Bihar Board result?
  9. How to get admission in NIT Patna through BCECE?
  10. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  11. Telangana student can appear in BCECE 2015?
  12. Eligibility to appear in UPTU entrance exam for 12th NIOS candidate?
  13. Can a student who passed 10+2 with grace apply for uptu B.Tech?
  14. Can I give IIT JEE exam more then once? I even took a gap after my first attempt -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Bio science 12th passed student can do Interior Designing course? How to apply for it and which are the available colleges? -- [New]
  16. Are outside state students allowed for Bihar Entrance?
  17. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  18. Percentage required for OBC candidate to get success in BCECE?
17th May 2012, 08:13 PM
mkmalu

Default Re: Can a 12th passed student from Bihar be eligible to apply for UPTU entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is the student who qualify 10+2 from bihar, can elligible to apply the uptu entrance exam form?
Yes
He/she appeared in uptu exam
20th June 2013, 10:44 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Can a 12th passed student from Bihar be eligible to apply for UPTU entrance exam?

Yes
the candidate can apply for UPTU after qualifying the 10+2 from Bihar.
UPTU conducts the entrance exam for taking the students in engineering field.
there are so many courses are undertaking by the UPTU.i will give you the information about the engineering courses under UPTU.
The eligibility for appearing this exam is-
1. The candidate must have the 10th pass for the diploma course and 10+2 with PCM from a recognised board in India for the B.tech course.
B.tech course can done by qualifying AIEEE or IIT entrance exams.
GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?