21st March 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is CBSE Board awarding scholarship of Rs. 25,000 to 12th qualified candidate?

Sir,
I have scored 86% in 12th CBSE.
I have heard that CBSE Board giving
scholarsip of Rs. 25,000.
Is it true information?

25th March 2015, 07:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CBSE Board awarding scholarship of Rs. 25,000 to 12th qualified candidate?

You are eligible for CBSE scholarship. The rate of scholarship is given below :-

- Rs. 1000 per month for Graduation level students for first three years.
- Rs. 2000 per month for Graduation/Post graduation level students in 4th and 5th year.
- Scholarship will be provided for 10 months in one academic year.

The notification of previous year scholarship of CBSE has been attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 1229 views)
26th March 2015, 03:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is CBSE Board awarding scholarship of Rs. 25,000 to 12th qualified candidate?

No there is no such Official Communication from the CBSE Board in their Official Website.
All the crucial information and decisions that are taken by the Board are at first conveyed via the Official Website to all the Students.
So just keep your eye in the Official Website and you will be able to get all your information.
The Official Communications are always via the Public Platform and never on the Basis of any Information that gets leaked.
So just do not listen to any of the rumors that are doing the Rounds.
Also if there is such a big announcement then you will get to see it in the News Channels.
So just study hard and try to be in the Top Ranked Students of your University and and you will be eligible for the Scholarships that are provided by the Universities.
26th March 2015, 09:38 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello friends..

The CBSE scholarship is provided for those student who get the marks above 90 % so the keep hard study and get the most rated rank in the CBSE board.

The CBSE board can not be given the scholarship simultaneous it will be provided into the steps it mean it provide complete scholarship in 4 year.

Thank you
17th August 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 78.40 marks in 12th cbse exam.I am from sbc cetegory. Can I get schoolership?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?