31st July 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of DHFL Avanse?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to apply an education loan in DHFL Avanse then what kind of collateral security is there in this Bank education loan? Actually, I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I wanted to know about the collateral security.

4th September 2018, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of DHFL Avanse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to apply an education loan in DHFL Avanse then what kind of collateral security is there in this Bank education loan? Actually, I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I wanted to know about the collateral security.

Security for the education loan of DHFL Avanse is determined by the quantum of loan and the credit worthiness of the borrower. Avanse accepts the following Collateral Securities:

Residential Property
Fixed deposit assigned to Avanse
Commercial property / non-residential property

Students can find the details in the Avanse Financial Services website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?