31st July 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What is Central Sector Scheme for Interest Subsidy under DHFL Avanse Education Loan?

I have heard about Central Sector Scheme for Interest Subsidy. But I really don’t know what it is? Actually I am going to apply an education loan in DHFL Avanse for my BTech course. So, I got the paper regarding this subsidy scheme but don’t know about this. Please explain me what it is?

3rd August 2018, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Central Sector Scheme for Interest Subsidy under DHFL Avanse Education Loan?

Central Sector Scheme for interest subsidy allows students from economically backward families to avail education loan at concessional rates.

Hence, if you belong to poor family and want to study any professional course on loan, then you can avail subsidy with the help of an income certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?