31st July 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Education Loan in DHFL Avanse?

Hello, I want to apply an education loan for studying BTech course. I would like to know that if I apply an education loan from DHFL Avanse then what benefits are available for me? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Vocational courses for which I am eligible to get an Education Loan in DHFL Avanse?
  2. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in DHFL Avanse? Disbursement process of loan?
  3. Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of DHFL Avanse?
  4. What is Central Sector Scheme for Interest Subsidy under DHFL Avanse Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Avanse? Benefits of this Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is processing fee available under Avanse Education Loan scheme? Documents required to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank?
  9. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan at Syndicate Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in HDFC Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India? -- [New]
  12. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Benefits of applying in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  14. Avanseprovides Pre-Approved Education Loans in India? Is Avanse Financial Service good to take loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?
  16. Procedure to apply for Avanse education loan? Rate of interest and documents required for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I repay loan amount in Avanse Education Loan if study and get job in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2018, 07:39 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Education Loan in DHFL Avanse?

Benefits of applying for Education Loan in DHFL Avanse are mentioned below

Avanse is an NBFC that specializes in educational loans.

They are good option if you cannot get a loan from a bank or Credila. IF you do qualify for a loan from a bank or Credila, it is better to go with that. The big factor here is that you can claim tax exemption on the education loan interest if you take the loan from a bank (or Credila). You do not get this tax exemption if you take a loan from Avanse. So your effective will be much higher.

For eg: 12% interest rate from bank = 8.4% after tax exemption benefit.

So Avanse should only be a backup if you can’t get a loan from a bank or Credila.
23rd June 2023, 06:19 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Education Loan in DHFL Avanse?

Benefits that borrowers often seek when applying for education loans:

Competitive Interest Rates: Many borrowers look for lenders that offer competitive interest rates on education loans. Lower interest rates can help reduce the overall cost of borrowing and make repayment more manageable.

Flexible Repayment Options: Lenders may provide flexible repayment options, such as moratorium periods (grace periods) during the course duration, extended repayment tenures, or flexible monthly installment plans, to make loan repayment more convenient for borrowers.

Loan Coverage: Education loans typically cover various expenses related to education, including tuition fees, accommodation, books, equipment, and other educational expenses. It's beneficial to choose a lender that offers comprehensive coverage for a wide range of educational costs.

Quick and Efficient Loan Processing: Borrowers often prefer lenders who have streamlined and efficient loan processing systems. Faster processing times can help students secure the required funds in a timely manner.

Customized Loan Amount: Lenders may offer flexibility in choosing the loan amount based on the borrower's specific needs and the cost of the chosen course. It's advantageous to select a lender that allows borrowers to tailor the loan amount according to their requirements.

Support for Multiple Courses and Institutes: Some lenders may provide education loans for a variety of courses and institutes, both in India and abroad. This can be advantageous for students pursuing different educational paths or planning to study at renowned institutes.

Additional Benefits: Certain lenders may offer additional benefits such as pre-approved loans, co-borrower options, online account management, or special schemes for specific categories of students or courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?