6th April 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Education loan for SC candidate? Any government benefits available?

dear sir, my name is kiran solanki. i am s.c candidate. i gat 70%in 12th commerce and join c.a with bcom. if i want to take any loan for my education then whtz concesson for me? any any other gov. benifits is available for me or nt sir? i need ur reply sir.

4th May 2014, 08:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Concession in Education loan for SC candidate? Any government benefits available?

Hie kiran, This is a facility available in our education system called the reservation system. Although it is creating problems for the general meritorious students but then this facility is a life saver for those groups of people who have already suffered a lot during the ancient times. so they and their families are helped out by the government to cope up with the society of today modern age. As you have said that you are already securing good marks in your subjects of study so may be it is the case that you also get rank in general category and come in merit.

But as you have asked that you need some help in repaying the education loan that you have burrowed. well i am afraid to say that there is no such facility available to SC/ST students in which they will be assisted by government in repaying the loan. what ever amount of loan you have taken may be you will be charged at lower interest rates than general students but in n o case as of now the money can be reduced or you be given some facility.

Yes one thing is certainly helpful for you that government is providing special scholarships especially to Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates. there are a lot of such schemes in which you will receive a huge amount of scholarship which will be enough for you to complete your education.you may not need any assistance.
6th February 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Concession in Education loan for SC candidate? Any government benefits available?

Hello sir, I am saurabh bharti here. I took eduction loan for my MBA in 2015 from SBI. As my family income was not that strong. I belongs from SC category. So is there any provision so that my interst on loan can reimburse or any other concession if available.... kindly provide the necessary assistance
2nd April 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I took education loan to do my engineering. Now I got a good college for mba so should I able to education loan again without any problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?