19th November 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for WBJEE?

My age will not be 17+ at the end of December 2012, since my birthday falls in February 2013.
Wbjee rules state that one must be 17+ at the end of December 2012 to be eligible to appear for the exam. Is there ANY way through which I would be able to give the test?any appeal at the office? ANYTHING?????

10th May 2013, 12:00 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for WBJEE?

Dear Friend,
As its West Bengal Educational Board rule that you must be above 17 Years of Age or at least 17 Years so there is no concession for you even after appealing to them as if they will give you concession then what about so many other students who comes in each and every eligibility criteria but can't apply for the Examinations due to their Age.

There are lots of student who can't apply for the WBJEE,Since,As they have not reach at least 17 Years of age.
Government can't give concession to you as it will break the rules as well as Government have to help everyone who have not applied for the examinations due to their Age.

You can also visit to the WBJEE Site for more informations and detail as well as to clear your rest all queries:-
www.wbjeeb.nic.in
29th April 2015, 09:28 AM
havvedprakash

Default Re: What is the eligibility for WBJEE?

Eligibility for WBJEE :

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be at least 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.

Nationality : Candidates must be Indian.

Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with 45% marks. 5% relaxation is there for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates must have studied Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Candidates must have secured at least 30% marks in English subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?