18th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?

I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for my BTech programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from Punjab & Sind Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  2. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan?
  3. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. How much interest charges during moratorium period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  7. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?
  8. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BCA course?
  10. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 1.8 Lacs in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  12. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  13. Moratorium Period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  16. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?
  17. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
26th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for my BTech programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from Punjab & Sind Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

Interest rates against an education loan of Rs 6 Lac from Punjab & Sind Bank are as follows:

For studies in India – 10.50%
Concession of 0.50% for girl students are given
Additional concession of 1% to all borrowers on account of service of interest during moratorium (holiday) period

Students can find the details in the Punjab & Sind Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?