5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Processing fee under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?

Hi, I am interested to study Bachelor of Hotel Management. So, I am looking forward to apply for an education loan in Bank of Baroda. I would like to know about the processing fee for applying an education loan in this bank.

2nd May 2018, 10:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Processing fee under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?

There are no processing charges for education loan offered under Bank of Baroda for pursuing higher studies in India. No margin on loans upto Rs. 4 lakhs. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course in a recognised college/ university.
3rd May 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to study Bachelor of Hotel Management. So, I am looking forward to apply for an education loan in Bank of Baroda. I would like to know about the processing fee for applying an education loan in this bank.

There is no processing charge for education loan under Bank of Baroda education loan scheme (Baroda Gyan – for higher studies in India). There is also no margin on loans up to an education loan of Rs 4 Lacs and above Rs 4 Lacs – 5%. The students also provided free Debit Card by Bank of Baroda. The maximum loan amount is Rs 10 Lacs and need based finance subject to repayment capacity of parents. For the courses like Medicine & Aviation the maximum loan amount is Rs 80 Lacs. Bank of Baroda education loan website link is given Click Here
29th July 2018, 11:53 AM
Narendra2121

There is no processing fee under bank of Baroda education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?