2nd October 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to study in VIT with an Education loan?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I will successfully achieve good rank in VITEEE and got admission in VIT, then any Bank will give me education loan? For being eligible to get loan from Bank what rank I have to get as I want to study in VIT.

4th March 2023, 12:50 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to study in VIT with an Education loan?

Hello! Congratulations on your interest in studying at VIT!

Regarding your question, the cutoff rank required to get an education loan may vary from bank to bank and their respective policies. However, in general, a good rank in VITEEE would increase your chances of getting an education loan for your studies at VIT.

To be eligible for an education loan, you will have to meet the bank's criteria and provide the necessary documents. You will need to submit your admission letter from VIT, along with other documents such as your academic records, proof of identity and address, and income proof of your parents or guardians.

It's always best to check with the bank directly for their specific policies and requirements for education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?