2nd October 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study MBBS course?

Hello Sir, Madam, I want to take loan from Andhra Bank for studying MBBS. I have an account in PNB that is why I want to apply for loan there. Can anyone tell me how can I proceed? What is the terms and conditions?

4th March 2023, 12:49 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study MBBS course?

Sure, here is the procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study MBBS course:
  • First, visit the nearest Andhra Bank branch to inquire about the education loan for MBBS course. You can also check their website for more information.
  • Collect the education loan application form from the bank.
  • Fill out the application form with accurate and complete details such as your personal information, educational qualification, course details, fee structure, etc.
  • Attach all the necessary documents required for the education loan application such as admission letter, mark sheets, ID proof, address proof, income proof of parents/guardians, etc.
  • Submit the application form along with the necessary documents to the bank.
  • Once your application is verified and approved, the bank will disburse the loan amount to the educational institution directly.
  • Repayment of the education loan will start after the completion of the course, usually with a moratorium period of 6 months to 1 year.

The terms and conditions for an education loan from Andhra Bank may vary depending on factors such as the loan amount, course, duration, etc. Some common terms and conditions include:
  • The borrower must be an Indian citizen.
  • The borrower must have secured admission to a recognized college or university for MBBS course.
  • The borrower must have a good academic record.
  • The borrower must have a co-borrower or guarantor for the loan.
  • The maximum loan amount for studying in India is Rs. 10 lakhs and for studying abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.
  • The interest rate for an education loan from Andhra Bank ranges from 8.50% to 10.25% per annum.
  • The repayment tenure can be up to 15 years.
  • The bank may charge a processing fee, documentation charges, and prepayment penalty, among other charges.
It is recommended to read and understand the terms and conditions thoroughly before applying for an education loan in Andhra Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?