4th February 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to get admission? Placement facility in VIT?

hello everyone
please let me know that what is rank
of VITEEE for getting college admission?
please let me know about the placement scheme also
please let me know as soon as possible

31st July 2015, 05:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to get admission? Placement facility in VIT?

The placement at VIT is claimed to be 300%. Which means there are 3 jobs from MNCs to 1 student.

VIT is one of the most premier institute of India.

But, One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :
* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
4th August 2015, 11:13 AM
NAVEEN GOWTHAM
Junior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to get admission? Placement facility in VIT?

During Phase 1 of VITEEE 2014 Counselling, Computer Science and Engineering was the most preferred branch among the aspirants followed by Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology branches. but the first phase counselling is for the students with 20,000 rank if you got in this rank in viteee then you may get your preference course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?