12th January 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Details about scholarship exam after 12th class?

Is there any scholarship exam just after class 12th? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Would you please help me in this regard?

14th January 2016, 11:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about scholarship exam after 12th class?

There are so many scholarship schemes for 12th passed candidates. You can apply for the direct scholarship or scholarship exam if you have scored at least 80% marks in your 12th standard. You can apply for the Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test . If yo scored considerable good rank in this test then you will be awarded by a scholarship of 20,000 rupees. Also you can apply for the scholarship tests conducted by IOCL. Other options for you are

** National Board for Higher Mathematics Research Scholarships Screening Exam
** North South Foundation Scholarship Scheme.
15th January 2016, 05:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about scholarship exam after 12th class?

Yes, there is CSSS after the 10+2 as scholarship under MHRD for higher studies.

Candidates who have scored more than the minimum aggregate as cut off fixed for different board in 10+2 examination. Candidates can apply in same year in which he/she passed 10+2.

The last date for filling the 2015 examination is over and the application form for 2016 will be available after the board result declared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?