29th September 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the scholarship for doing B.Tech course if I have scored 75% marks in 12th from UP board?

Sir/Mam,

I secured 75% in my 12th class from UP board. Kya mujhe scholarship milegi agar mai btech kru.. Can you please provide me the details on this? Is it possible for me to get the scholarship or not? What are the steps I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship if I scored 88.4% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  2. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 81% marks in 12th HP board?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship in MP board after completion of 12th with 83.4% marks?
  4. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  5. What type of scholarship I would get if I scored 80% marks in MP board?
  6. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to get the JNTU scholarship if I have scored 59.7% marks in 12th?
  8. Can I get a scholarship to do graduation course if I have scored 90% marks in 12tH?
  9. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  10. Can I get scholarship after doing B.E from private engineering college? I have scored 88% in 12th class from MP board
  11. Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?
  12. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I score more than 80% marks in B.Sc?
  14. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in Sanskrit of 12th Arts Board exam?
  15. Can I get scholarship if secured 73% in 12th Karnataka State Board exam being a Backward student?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  17. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether Government offer a scholarship to a candidate who has secured above 80% in 12th MP Board?
31st May 2017, 02:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the scholarship for doing B.Tech course if I have scored 75% marks in 12th from UP board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I secured 75% in my 12th class from UP board. Kya mujhe scholarship milegi agar mai btech kru.. Can you please provide me the details on this? Is it possible for me to get the scholarship or not? What are the steps I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!

Yes, it is possible to get a scholarship for doing B.Tech course after completion of 12th with 75% marks from UP Board. There are various government and private scholarships are available for 12th completed students. Scholarships are offered based on your family’s annual income. For example, HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support is offered to students with less than Rs 3 Lakh per year of family income. You can apply for the HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support either online or offline. It will cover total annual College or University fee up to Rs 25,000 of the selected candidates. HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?