14th January 2016, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?

I passed 12th with PCM subjects with 62.4% from bihar board. And,now I'm studying in B.A. (political science) first year by Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University. I belong to OBC category, Can I get any scholarship for my study?If yes then please tell me how??

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  2. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  3. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  5. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Amity University if secured 87.66% in 12th PCM?
  7. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  8. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  9. How can I apply for scholarship to study further in UK being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  10. Studies in USA with scholarship for 12th student?
  11. How can I get scholarship after passing 12th ISC with PCM?
  12. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  13. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  15. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  18. Is it possible for me to get some scholarship for doing company secretary course and B.Com after completion of 12th with 78% marks?
14th January 2016, 11:38 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?

Yes, Bihar State Education Board offers the scholarships for the students who have scored better aggregate in 10+2 board examination.

So, as you have scored 1st division in 10+2 board examination( above 60%)so, you are eligible for one time scholarship amount given by state education board if you have filled the application form.

For more information about scholarship details you can visit to your school or college.
15th January 2016, 12:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?

Yes, bihar board candidates are eligible to get one time scholarship after scoring above 60% in 10+2 examination.

So, you are eligible to get the scholarship but you have to apply for it. So, you need to visit your school and fill the application form for scholarship.

The scholarship is also offered to candidates who are interested in technical course and belong to reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?