9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Details about scholarship provided by CBSE for 12th passed students? Documents required and last date to apply?

I am scored 92% marks in 12th and now want to know about scholarship provided by CBSE? Documents required and last date to apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship by CBSE Board for 12th passed student?
  2. Details and procedure to apply in MHRD scholarship? Announcement date and last date of form submission?
  3. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Documents required to apply in Vidyadhan Scholarship Program for 12th girl candidate?
  5. Documents required to apply in Panasonic Scholarship Program for 12th girl candidate?
  6. Details about scholarship which are provided by various countries for students education?
  7. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  8. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship now?
  9. Documents required to apply in Popular Front of India Scholarship for 12th candidate?
  10. Documents required to apply in JM Sethia Merit Scholarship?
  11. Documents required to apply in Suvarna Mahotsavi Scholarship? -- [New]
  12. Can a 12th passed student apply for both Post Matric and Merit Cum Means scholarship? How to apply for it? Documents required for it?
  13. Can a Nepali student apply for JEE Main? Eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it?
  14. Documents required to apply for Santoor Women's Scholarship?
  15. Scholarship after passing 12th from CBSE with 83.4%? Can I apply now?
  16. Documents required to apply in Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship for 12th girl candidate?
  17. Can I get scholarship to do higher education after scoring 79.4% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  18. Documents required to apply for Amrit Scholarship?
31st December 2017, 05:41 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about scholarship provided by CBSE for 12th passed students? Documents required and last date to apply?

Look, CBSE do not sponsor any type of scholarship. But according to your need, i am providing some Scholarship schemes for the 12th passed students. And they are:-

L'Oreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarship Programme
College Admission Scholarship Application
All India Meritorious Scholarship Test
Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access Scholarship
Sahu Jain Trust-Loan Scholarship
Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, SHDF Scholarship
INSPIRE Scholarship
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?